Will you love makeup or fashion? Are you passionate about outfits plus new looks? Why not start your very own beauty blog? This is usually a straight to the point no non-sense step-by-step beginner’s guide on the way to starting your first blog de beleza for free or at virtually no cost.
Step 1: Opening an account with Blogger(dot)com
There are many places where you can publish your own blogs like Facebook or Hubpages. But not all of them have a website feel and some of them require you to acquire web hosting. Blogger has a lot of nifty features and you can utilize their service for free. So let’s start with Blogger.
- aid Visit Blogger. com
- – Sign in with your Google bill
- – Enter a display name
- – Accept Bloggers TOS (terms of service)
- – Click on “Create a blog”
Now it’s time to choose a URL (otherwise known as a web address). You can either pick a URL with keywords such as “makeup”, “eye-shadow” and “beauty” or you can use your name or login name like “MichellePhan” or “M-Phan-Beauty”. User names may fit your personality while keywords may help you rank faster for search engines (i. e. Google).
Go ahead and pick one of the blog page templates from the options that Blogger gives you but do not forget that the design will only be a temporary one if you choose to upgrade your blog later.
Step 2: Filling in the details
- – Fill out your personal description
- – Add a “Join my site” widget by going to Article writer. com -> Click on your blog -> Click on page elements layout -> Click on “Add Gadget” -> Check out Followers -> Click “Save”
- – Add a “Follow by Email” widget by following the step directly on top of.
- – Add a “Blog Archive” by following the steps above.
At this point you have yourself your very first beauty blog in its most rudimentary form. Congratulations!
When you sign up for Blogger you obtain a. blogspot domain name by default. This may make it harder for your weblog to rank well in search engines and it doesn’t look as good as “custom domains”. YourWebAddress(dot)com is a good example of a custom domain though YourWebAddress(dot)blogspot. com is along the lines of what Blogger gives away for nothing.